Friday, October 1

I wish....

How I wish everything could be back to normal like last time yet this is so naive to think about. Some said nothing can be so complicated in life; some said life is complicated. Wooo wooo wooo.... Hold on..... So what does everything mean then? Complicated or not? 

Answer: NEITHER

Why?

This is all depending on how you solve one problem, how you see one thing from one angle... Life definitely has up and down. When you're up, try to go down and vice versa, Thus, this is how life occurs.

My problem-URGH, God-knows-what. I hope everything could be back to normal and I have my normal life back. Worry for certain things but not ALL of these. Wheeee..... How excited-NOT!!!!

If I could possibly share all my problems to my best friends or even just one of them or my partner.... Things might be going a bit better.... YES/NO? I don't know. I just know that I can't tell a single word because this is me. Silly one! Keep everything until the day I die.

THEREFORE, the day I die will be the happiest day in my life! *beaming*

Anyway, anyone of you have anything unsolved or solving now... Good luck! All the best and I send all the love in the world for you! *sincere smile*

Until then World, 

XXOO

1 wrote a note:

Molly & Law said...

no way! that banana! btw, it looks a lil dirty, don't you think? HAHAHA XD

just teasing you. XP

but don't ever show a banana in an upright position again.

=,=

 
template by suckmylolly.com