Thursday, December 2

Best blessings and thank-you

A snapshot of one moment of what you're doing. Instantly, after the snapshot, it became past tense. What you was doing. From that snapshot click away, you couldn't fix what was wrong in one second or minute or hour that just past. 


So, I am here now sincerely thankful for how far I've come to. Thank you for I am still able to breathe, achieving what I wanted to, having love and care from family and friends, am standing on huge grass ground with my tummy FULL OF THANK-YOU-NESS. I am blessed!!! And this is last month of year 2010, I have to be thankful to everyone that came to my life, or walk away or those who just passersby. They were those I believe, who led me grow. I'm here saying MANY THANKS to all of you. :)


I have now sit and think, what I should do next for 2011 resolution that could help others to come back on track if they're lost in life or some other matters.There will be as usual, expected and unexpected things that come. So look forward for it. :)


I hope y'all are now starting to plan ahead your year 2011. It's really close now. ;)

Until next time, xxoo.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com