Wednesday, May 25

another blogspot, please support!

 NEW BLOG: Cards that make you smile (click)


Sorry peeps for 'dusting' my living-thing blogspot for these long!!! I've been busy with uni and work. *GRRRRRRR* Am finally realizing the true meaning of stress.

Sorry again because once I blog today is nothing interesting nor funny but its about my another blogspot- Cards That Make You Smile. Oh well, it is very interesting I shall say! The blog contains all my own designs of greeting cards. If y'all interested with any cards from the blog, please do not hesitate to E-mail me or 'KNOCK' (comment) on the Cards That Make You Smile blogspot. I will definitely get back to you A.S.A.P.

I am actually opening a shop online soon too by Etsy (click). My shop name on Etsy would be 'Cards that make U smile'. :) It'll be announce once I have done with the online shop.

I hope you people would support me in all ways! Your kindness is much appreciated! Leave me a helpful comments is an awesome idea for me to get further improvement on both of my blogspots and also the opening-soon shop online. :)

Until next time, xxoo.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com