Monday, July 14

leaving moment

tick... tock... tick... tock... tick... tock...

Time is tick-tocking away and I can only see it flies away. Minute by minute, second by second. Try to imagine yourself (if only) you can grab every single time back and re-do anything that you think it's a mistake or something which was wrong. Sigh... As I said, if only are the two most saddest words on earth. IF ONLY...

I came back from Canada since May 26th, 2008, I was so thrilled to be home and be with my family again. Besides, feeling excitement for Malaysia foods!! Ahh* Penang Laksa, Char Kuey Tiao, nasi lemak, nasi ulam, etc . Hmm, happiest time is when I dipped myself inside these various malaysian foods.
BUT......

I left few days to stay in Malaysia, to be with my family and friends, and yes, no longer can eat those yummy local foods. Depressing! Argh!!!! Talking about eat, char bo (meaning female in Hokkien language) always afraid of gaining weight by eating a lot. In fact, drinking water makes them think like this too. Why? Can any psychologist tell me WHY female mind and mental states are mostly insane (no offend, I am just purely feeling curious about it)? To be frank, I am absolutely afraid of gaining weight. Horror memories dredge up while thinking of gaining weight. Oh My God When I was in Canada, during Winter time was freezing and icy. Walking on snow wasn't something that easy as you can tell without experience it. Hmm... Back to the main point, I've gained approximately 6 to 7 kgs during winter time. 26" Levi's super low jeans became tight (extremely tight) for me. The reason behind why I'd gain weight is because I get hungry easily during winter time and the Canadian's food portion is HUGE! Recollect back those times, I've ate 4 to 5 meals a day. Wow... scary huh?! I'd promise myself not to repeat the same nightmare again this time when I go back to Canada. Aiks....

Packing, packing, packing, and packing! I hate the most when coming to pack-stuff. Sigh.... See, this are the things which I've been pack all over. Half of the luggage shows I don't want to leave! My time staying in Malaysia with my family is so short! How can that be? Arr... However, this sounds cruel to me, but this is the thing which my parents want me to achieve and that's what I shuould achieve! Am I really happy now? Nah... But I'll fake it until I make it. Time flies right?? I'll be meeting my family again real soon. Or maybe they all come over to Canada to give me a surprise? Who knows? Haks! I'm so looking forward for their show-up in Canada like SNAP, there they are! Fingercrossed wishing! ^^


Well, can anybody tell me why human have to do almost the same thing everytime, everyday? In fact, it's for the rest of their life! Ok, I know that this is what we SHOULD do. But, is that necessarily like this all the times? (I'm a lil' bit out of my mind now... Sorry for that, but yes.. I was wondering because I really am sick of this life. I mean, not sick of, but it's something I feel like changing it.) Argh! Pulling my hair, acting desperately is how I look now. T-T

Leaving isn't something that I really like it, in fact, I hate to be leaving with someone I love so much! Even though I've tried to spread my love and laughter everywhere I go and let no one ever come to me without leaving happier. But the thing is, the more happy we are, the more heavy-hearted-feeling inside me when comes to leaving. GOSH... I want to stick with my family and my loved one almost everyday, no! It's FOREVER!!!







0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com