Wednesday, July 30

I got amnesia! =X

"...... Gosh, I bumped my head pretty hard yesterday!"
"OUCH!!!!!! My head does really hurt too!"

"What??? Today is July 29th, 2008? I'm fucking sure that yesterday was October 13th, 2007!!! Oh my god! What happened to me? There's must be my dearest sister who tries to play prank on me. I KNEW IT!!!!

"...... Wh.....WHAT? Today is really July 29th, 2008!!!" Oh no, doctor has just told me when he came to checked on me. He said to me with unflustered voice that I get amnesia.

This isn't a joke (well, why on earth does I want to fool about myself like this?). Seriously, my previous 9 months memories were gone! My memory got disturbed because of the bump in my head?! Oh no... This is insane!

Hmm... What can I do to make my memories to come back? No one can guaranteed me when my memories can come back to me and will my memories come back or not? No one can tells.

"Dee, don't try hard on getting your memories back. It were just 9 months memories. It is so important to you? As the matter of fact, lemme tell you sweety, you got nothing that is memorable back in the 9 months time. You got to move on!" A voice in me has rose up in me. I was like "Hmm?"

Anyway, do anybody read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"? It's a self-help book by Ph.D John Grey. It's about how to understand your partner's thinking while having a relationship. As my opinion, it is a two-thumbs-up-book. But GUYS (literally, one with penis and balls) *I didn't mean to be rude, as the matter of fact, it helps describe better*, always think it is nonsense. Seriously, they just judge a book by it's cover. Guys and girls come from every different attitude. Every different personalities, every different way of being either nice or rude to their loved one. Every individuals just express their feelings in so many different ways. The thing is, do we ever put ourselves into their shoe to try to understand them? Mostly NO. Why a couple always fight? Always think it's their partner's fault? Always break up? All these are because we don't handle our emotion well enough at the first place. We don't understand what is in our partner's mind. To develop a good relationship with someone isn't difficult at all...... Wait, what the hell am I thinking about? I am a sick person now. Why on earth that I talk something link to this self-help book, for God's sake! Frankly, I feel like there is someone for me, out there. It's always a blur image of him. I can't tell who is him. My heart constricts whenever I think about this image of this guy. Nobody ever wants to tell me about my past 9 months relationship. What they answer me was "No, you don't have a relationship with anybody! Don't be ridiculous!!" However, it's fine. I can tell, they are trying to protect me from something or hide something from me. Probably is something bad? Something that caused me sad back then? No idea.

Hmm, I feel so weird, everything seem to be like new environment to me, even though I've been here before, Nia
gara Falls, Toronto Zoo, CN tower and all these places in Canada. It doesn't help me get back my memories. Not even a tiny parts of it! Day by day, I feel like the urge of finding back my memories has fading away. I feel like there is nothing more important than I move forward now, rather than keep searching memories backward. If it wants to come back... It will, anytime, anywhere. Right now, the more I try, the more empty my head will be.

Whoever caused me unhappy before back there, it seems like it will be vanished in my life... A mystery. The hole of my life, seems to be good one, or bad one? I vote for bad one. New life ha
s come. New life! New me!one capture, 9 months memory has gone!

2 wrote a note:

PuFF said...

AGH! U scared me! I was like.."WHAT?! AMNESIA?!"
U meant this. Pretty cool way of portraying, huh!

m i n d e e said...

u know what im goin to say right?
hahahha

 
template by suckmylolly.com