Wednesday, September 24

I'm back!!!

I know, I know... I know it's been a long time for me to come back to blogging since I came to UPEI!!! I have loads of story to tell all of you people! Hmph, where should I start from...? Anyways, school life is still as usual, pretty intense right now. I have to keep it up! Grrrrr..... Oh ya, say bye bye to Summer!!!! And now is FALL or Autumn, whatever you name it. Gosh, can you imagine? It's only the second day of Fall, and I had already feel like I'm in the middle of the winter time... Freezing! However, I went to grab my supper yesterday night at dining hall after squash club, and I met my freinds and so we chat while eating. Michelle, she's from Bahamas and she's a lovely, cute, sweet and hilarious attitude young woman, was sayin' that we'll most probably get at least TWO fucking (sorry) feet snow at the end of next month! C'mon people! Next month is only what? October? Exactly!!! Holy cow, when I heard what she'd said, I was like..... Faced drop most probably 10 feet under the ground!!! It's an absolutely not tolerable fact that could happen in my life!!! I'm so not preparing to wear any boots yet!!! I'm so not wanting to walk on the SNOW yet!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just something from weather forecast, hopefully it does not really happen next month! Please God, I'm praying!!


Nevertheless, I love all my courses! All the professor are really good, although I have not yet uploaded any photos yet, but I promise, I will do it a.s.a.p. Talking about professor, Dr. Lawrence Hale is one of my favorite prof., he's mybiology instructor. The previous Monday, he showed us some of his pictures that where he went to have some biological explore at Point Pelee, Ontario, Canada. Gosh, here some pictures, even though they're not from me nor my professor but they're from internet, why? Because I want to show you people, that, Point Pelee, Ontario is really a great place to visit! I'm serious people, I'll definitely goin' to visit Point Pelee on the coming Summer before goin' back to Malaysia, hiak hiak!
Here's some pictures of Point Pelee, Ontario, Canada:

This is POINT PELEE!!! At the POINT part!!! Pretty huh?

Well, talking about school drives me insane! I love school, well, I mean it 50%-50%... Hahaha, however, My Monday, Wednesday and Friday make my leg muscles sore! I have to walk to my first class from my residence at 8.30am. Me, I am a definite "la-zer", I always woke up at 7.45am or 8am, it depend on how tired I am... Then, when I done bathing, it'll be approx. 8.15am or 8.20am. So, I'll start walking from my residence to my class... In 10 minutes to walk from my place to the class will take me aprroximately 7 minutes! Hell, it's like 1km walk! Well, to you people, 1km is short, for me, 1km is like damn long! Whenever I reach my class, I'll give my leg a huge stretch when I sit down. Gosh, at the mean time, I feel like paradise! The class last 50 minutes, and then, I have to walk to another far end in freaking 10 minutes!!! Oh lord... To think positively, I'll get my legs a nice solid muscle build for sure!!! To think negatively, I've chose the fucking wrong schedule for this semester!!! Aiks... I can't believe that was just slip out from my fingers... ><
Neh.... Talking about school make me sick! However people.... Try to go to Point Pelee sometimes! Hehe... XOXO!
Peace... ^^

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com