Monday, November 3

Trolley gurl

Shopping.....

Shopping does help woman to cure their inexorably urge of boredom, sadness, or even to boost their self-esteem! Effortless spending money in every boutique stores seem to be happening virtually to every girl, young woman and woman today. Why shopping??? Guys are then waiting like crazy bull which saw red cloth that is moving in front of them, for their girlfriend, "MOM" or even "GRANDMA" who enjoying shopping! THEN, guys have to carry all the bags for their whoever! What a pity! But seeing those woman can buy variety of stuff, it does make me feel extremely envy though! WHY they are so freakin' rich????
Women need a lot of clothes, dresses and cosmetics stuff to lighten up their day... They even wake up early in the morning to make themselves up! WHY?????? Ok, ok, I know fashion does important to everyone... But why must they dress up every single day to every lectures in university? Sleep is the only thing I want in uni. life. I rather pick sleep than spending time to plan what to put on me. HAR??? They even make up and dress up to Lab session! WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?! That is plain desperate, can??? ISH~

Anyway, I need to shopping too... HAHHAHA... But I need only junk food! ^^ For the record, *ONLY in Prince Edward Island. *cough* Due to the transportation inconveniences in this area, I will only buy junks that I need to stock up, other than that... It's all depends! I don't carry shopping bags, as the matter of fact, I'm just a trolley girl instead of a handful-shopping-bags-girl.... =( But I looked kinda happy here...


Proudly 'cause I steal the trolley from Superstore. I ain't walkin' back with bags, that will make me look even more desperate, puh-lease!

BECAUSE

I got my new squash racket from Spotcheck. ^^ For the record, it is a lot more better than the racket I got last time. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Here's my baby!

Shopping is fun... If I won the lottery, I will shop the whole Eaton Center in Toronto for true! =)

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com