Sunday, June 14

another stray life

Around my house area, there is another puppy... Straying around. White, in fact, whole body is white in colour! Huge ears. In short, it is just lovely!!!! Very cute too!!

I saw it the first time(when I was in the car) was when a boy YELL for life (like there's murderer in the house). But, for the record, it was that PUPPY, that it was, by the time, jumping up and down around him. To me, the puppy was just wanting to have fun with the boy, DUDE! There's no point yelling! It didn't scratch him nor bite him... But anyhow.... The father came out and shoo-ed the puppy away.

The puppy ran off... Out of my sight... I was then worried! I have to adopt it- I told myself, till I've found the puppy another owner who is really deserve her!

Unfortunately, by the time I came back, I walked around the area, I couldn't see it! NOT AT ALL!!!

Am wondering how is the puppy now.... =(

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com