Wednesday, July 29

life she has gotten better

Two days after having her with me.... I call her girl girl (I couldn't give her any names yet, because I think her future owner might give her one) Has already bath, but she was afraid of water.... She eats a lot... In fact, she loves apples.... AND everything that is edible... *Giggles* She makes me laugh a lot! I don't get her along with my Ben yet because of she is only 3 to 4 months old, which she doesn't have any vaccination yet, that might cause her fall in sick and all sorts.





These are the photos in the following days, weeks with girl girl:

haha... after she has enough to digest.... =P God-knows why the cockroach wanted to get near to the shit!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~

And oh, she is not ALL WHITE after all... She has a few beige patches on her body... Which you can see it quite clear in the photo below... =)

ISN'T she lovely??

She likes to run around inside my house, in fact... She likes it ALL THE TIME!!!! Besides that, she likes to chew my hand.... Hahaha.... We just get along well! She's with me for quite awhile.... Approximately one month before I get her a great owner! =)

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com