Saturday, August 8

Day 2

Talkin' about Taiwan trip.... We all will naturally (perhaps) think of "ye shi" which is "night market" in mandarine. I er... Love night market as the matter of fact! Who doesn't? Well, I have no idea, but I think night markets in Taiwan are extremely great!!!

Day 2 in Taiwan... Mw, have had all pumped up with all the energies... And wantin' the second day trip in Taiwan to be perfecto! I've told myself that the plan would be all EAT and SEE and EAT and SEE.... Hmph, sounds more like a no-plan-plan to me anyway... However, first thing I've tried was taking random buses to everywhere... Eventually stopped at the subway station and start lookin' at the map by knowing where should I be going to the mall-Miramar Entertainment Park also known as MEI LI HUA in madarine....I've heard that the mall has this pretty huge ferris wheel beside it, and that's kinda attracted me by goin' there. Meanwhile, I have had a friend- Jacky, to meet up who happened to be my friend in Canada, from my university.

We did nothing much in the mall beside window shopped and eat! I've got a oversize tote for my future sister-in-law and nothing, really nothing, for myself! Jacky and I went to arcade center for some basketball dunking games and we went off... To the NIGHT MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(some random ballons flew all over towards the sky... And I love it! Should have do it sometimes later in life~)

The nightmarket- SHI LIN YE SHI is basically all-eat-and-buy-centre and the prices are all insanely cheap!!! For both the food or nonfood items... Because of the prices are reasonable, and the foods are all delicious, which caused the centre have had an influx of customers and tourists! Whoever been there before should know. For those who have not yet been to the nightmarket, should have plan a trip down to Taiwan! It's really awesome.

The famous food at the market are variety, I can list out a lil':
1. big sausage wrapped small sausage
2. fresh fruits on ice
3. sweet potato balls
4. XXL chicken chop
5. stinky tofu
6. pig brain soup
7. oyster omellet
8. tempura
9. fried sweet bun
10. duck vs. pig-blood stick
11. blackpepper biscuit-bun
12. octopus hotdog
13. bubble tea
14. ice-jelly
.... and many many more....



Interesting fact in the nightmarket is that, you can see bazillion of fake items, i.e: bape, louis vuitton, gucci etc etc. (You name it, you got it) However, this is more like a nightmarket scene, as you've already know it, I'm sure. Some of the street vendors are selling-goods illegally, meaning, they were un-lisenced. Whenever there are some polices wander around in the night market, you can see all of those street vendors running away as fast as the lightning. They don't care about what the tourisms think about them by running their life doing illegal fact, but they will eventually come out on the street again, once the police had gone.

However...

Try to go to the one of those nightmarket in Taiwan. I'm sure you'll get as many of what you've wanted. =)

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com