Sunday, August 9

Day 3

Day 2 went to Shi Lin nightmarket, and day 3 was Taipei's one of the best shopping district and nightmarket-XI MEN DING. If you watch any Taiwan's entertainment show like, Guess (Jacky Wu) and many other show, then you'll be able to know that actually Xi Men Ding is a place where they like to go for some films.

In Xi Men Ding, I've only looking forward for eating AH ZHONG MIAN XIAN, which known as Oyster Noodle. The noodle has already started since 1957. The noodle can be having there on spot or to go. If you buy and eat there, you'll be exactly like those people in the picture. Standing and slurping their noodles... Which is pretty normal to Malaysian people, like me to see this kind of scene. But the thing is, no matter how long is the queue, all the people are still willing to queue up and wait patiently in the line!!! WHY? Simply because the noodle is really nice! I should say, more of an acquire taste... Because I find it nice, but not my mum.
Well, You tell me! =)
Beside having nice oyster noodle, there are still plenty of good food ahead.... I won't list them out, but you should have look for them online or simply take a trip down to Taiwan! ^^ However... Intro me in return if you've found any other tasty food! Gracias!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS! =P


0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com