Thursday, October 29

A&F Opening Day in Milan

Dear A&F fans,

The first Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids Flagship opened in Italy on Thursday, October 29th. The historic building and polished granite atrium is totally awe-inspiring. Located in the heart of the Milan retail district, on Corso Matteotti, the store gets up close and personal with all the other luxury brands of Italy. This is the first Flagship store in the world to have both brands under the same roof and offers a unique, unmatched store experience. The store is 3,056 square meters, three floors, and features three unique hand-painted murals! Located four blocks away from the Duomo, the Flagship is a must see attraction.


There's a new A&F shop open today in Milan, Italy. Whoever are crazy-travelers / crazy-A&F-fans like me, then, it's time to go to MILAN for a walk and SHOP 'til DROP!!!! There's nothing more I could say here about A&F because it is just bloody amazing, besides I wasn't in MILAN by the time. I couldn't see the grand opening myself which is SAD!!!! But anyhow, will definitely keep y'all update about A&F.



PS: I am bloody crazy towards A&F.... Hmph, I should have PET a MOOSE myself as well ei? *giggles*


0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com