Saturday, December 5

wedding madness

Congratulations to my beloved sister and brother-in-law (BIL)-P.C. koko.


I've never put myself out there before for any kinds of wedding (OUT THERE meant here was that I never be a so-called bridesmaid/ a total maid who helped out whatever the bride needed and wanted. And gone through all the processes that required to be done in time to bring all the greatness for the bride and the groom... etc). Not until yesterday and today- it was my sister's wedding. A huge wedding that I was jaw dropped seeing it, attending it, GONE through it! Anyhow, I'd still howbeit seek fun through every process with myself, with my sister or even with those non-lived thingies. On the November 30th, I had to helped out with arranging my sister's new wardrobe at her new home. What was the arrangement for? I certainly have no idea. I was there ON TIME to do whatever I needed to.

Yesterday, the most crazy day in my entire life, which I believe, as well as crazy for my sister and BIL. We woke up early, me grabbing oversize tote and stuffed in all the dress that to be worn for wedding dinner and all sorts of crapz. Then when we all were done, we drove to Chrystal Suites- a service apartment to pick my parents up. WHY? I was bloody needing a pair of heels! *YES, call me pro-delay-er* Procrastinating work is considering what I do best... WHO DOESN'T???? *giggles*

Proudly got a pair of all-white h
eels and headed straight to the bridal house- aspial wedding collection for some make-up which I found it was quite the most horrific moment throughout yesterday... But anyhow, it went OKAY-LY as you can all see it by yourself... I called it a great-transformed! ;P

At least now you people can see my opened-eyes!!!! *LMAO*

Never figured out that being a photographer can be so much fun! I love the photographer who my sister hired for the rest of her photographing. He's hilarious, cute and somehow talented! We just couldn't stop laughing whenever he was around with us!

**PS: the photos above were not taken by him. This would be somehow bullshitting his skills and all sorts.

small voices in me: let's-be-a-photographer-let's-be-a-photographer-let's-be-a-photographer... *LOL*

The photographer's p
roducts were these:



Bride and Groom then went straightly ahead to the Che Hoon Khor Moral Uplifting Society which was the place of the wedding dinner. I couldn't believe that, this place can friggin' packed in 110 tables/ 1100 ++ people! YESH, the wedding was that huge! IT'S INSANE!!!! With the most pleasure of mine, the wedding went well, the people were gladful with sumptous dinner, everyone were laughing and hugging before bid-adieu. BUT ME!!! My feet were hurting like hell! Don't ask, you should know well why----- THE EFFIN' HEELS!!!! I was officially took 'em off off my feet and walked barefoot-ly from the hall to my car. How exasperated!!!

Second day of the wedding- tea ceremony. Had changed into new dress and got myself slapped a few times to be fully awaken. (Had only 3 hours sleep last nite... Its bloody crappy indeed!) Helped out the bride in her freaking 7 kgs gown. Why on earth did human tried to designed such so-called elegant gown for the bride? It's not impressive, its a....... I've totally lost my words. Anyhow, shorten the occasion, everything went F-ly well!!!!! My parents and my parents-in-law were all greatfully blessed.


Please bear that in mind to all of y'all dude, try to be close to your girlfriend's best friends (sisters), so that during the wedding, they, at least will not be doing something overly harsh on you!!! If not, horrible things would occurred.... Such as:

I called it a....
HAPPY ENDING.

BIG SMILE on my face. *Giggles*

PS: It was such an experienced for being a bridesmaid. It was tiring and loads to know. Somehow, I am bloody jubilant for being a bridesmaid for my sister.


PPS: Heard those saying, that being a bridesmaid once was considering gotten married once? *OMFG* =( Please tell me its bloody no such thing!!!!


Until then. xxoo


0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com