Friday, December 25

Christmas Eve

Silent night.... Well, that was before the wild night out! *giggles*

Christmas Eve, I have to at least spend time with parents for a dinner. We are not a fans of going out for dinner since quite awhile ago. So, my mum and I were planning to cook some Thai food instead. Simple and nice! I went with the plan.

We cooked... We talked.... We laughed.... And of course we fight too! I love how we did that ALL THE TIMES!!!!

Cooking is kind of an interest to me, really! Anyway....

TA-DAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR, Here you are- the dinner that we had for Christmas eve>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>

>It seems normal, but it tasted really, really, REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! *giggles*

The shaping was just from any shapes that I could get in my house. You know, just for the nice look which gain your appetite when you stare at it at the first time!

To all of you... Marry Christmas! Enjoy!!!

*PS: I can't wait to be out!!!! *giggles* It's like meeting a long-time-no-see-buddy! The "can't-wait-any-longer" anxiety has already REACHED my throat! HELP!!!!!

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com