Thursday, December 10

egg lover

As some of you who know me, that I am insanely in love with egg which I can eat 7 eggs (or more) a day. I know, I know... This is crazy... I bet that I'll die with high cholesterol one day! What can I do? Eggs are just so irresistible. *Aiksss*

Well anyway, do you like sausages??? (Yes, I do.)
Do you like corns/can corns? (Yes, I do.)
Do you like egg? (OHHHHHHH, YES, I DO!!!!)

OK, now you need these three ingredients, repeat: Egg, Corns (a handful should be enough), and one sausage.

1. Heat up the non-stick pan with a little oil finely spread.
2. Place the four slices of sausage into a square shape.
3. Pour in a handful of can corns or fresh corns inside the square of the sausage. Make a round space in the middle of the corns.
4. Crack an egg into the round space and slightly move the pan around to make sure that egg is able to cover up to each every corners.
5. Small heat and wait 'til the egg and the rest all done.
6. Prepare to serve. It's one serving each.

Be really careful when you want to move it from the pan to the plate. It'll break apart easily.

Serve with chili sauce or black pepper is good. (Or any other kinds of sauce that you'd prefer.) Serve with original taste is always good too!

BON APPETIT!!!


PS: Hope y'all like the way of cooking. =)

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com