Tuesday, December 22

gifting A&F

HO HO HO... Christmas is around the corner... SO CLOSE that everyone has now went shopping, grabbing a list of names/things-to-buy/gifts like mad and so the malls are now all packed up! CROWDED!!!

Summore I know now every mall is having YEAR END SALES... Shopaholic like you have already gone crazy? Have already gotten what you wanted? Hmph.... Strangely, I'm staying in this year (will definitely not happening if I'm now in Toronto)... *giggles* I do online shopping and all sorts.... I don't buy cards nor making cards this year and following years, all these are simply because I want it environmental friendly. I'm sending E-Cards from now on!!!! I think I've destroyed mother nature a lot now...

Anyway.... I'm a Abercrombie fans! HUGE FANS!!!! I even feel like calling my cousin who is staying in New York to grab some outerwear and a few pair of jeans for me.... (Will go more into consideration... *evil laugh*). OK.... I've got a few gifting ideas for y'all... A&F shirts, polo tees, scarfs, coat, winter wear, socks, pants, jeans, or even underwear.... ETC. Your choice. Or a better one, you can always send your friend a gift card.... Not necessarily only by A&F-although this is extremely showing that you're great friend this way.... *giggles* Well, *ahem* Friendship don't cost a dime.... I should say that...

OK.... OK..... Gift ideas.... First, try log in to the
A&F website to check the hell out from their amazing products this year.

OR simply browse through a tiny bit of their products (sorry guys, mostly women's, you browse yourself at the site.... ;P)

These two (above and below) are the same, I love A&F that I sometimes get same items in different colours, crazily, will be all of the colours that are available... *nyehehehhehe* This is known medically - INSANE!


Guys, I won't left you out lah... I picked up one of the coat from all, that, I think its the most yeng one for y'all. If you have a 6'3 height or above... I think... This is fitting you HOT-LY!!! *giggles*

I hope A&F can help you out with the confusion of choosing gifts for your family/friends/girl-or-boyfriends etc... HOPE THIS MUCH HELP....

Again, friendship don't cost a dime, nor family! In fact, no one does! Treat them (not only on occasions) all nicely and with patients all the times... That's the biggest gift that they wanted from you... I believe! =)

HAPPY SHOPPING, PEOPLE!

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com