Thursday, December 31

bon anniversaire Papa

Customized card is quite an interest to me. I customize card only depends on my mood, the idea and the person whom I'll be delivered to. Or sometimes, depend on the time limit and all sorts of obstacles that would possibly happened! But to my dad- its his birthday today, then everything will be a total different side of the story! *giggles* I started customizing the birthday card on yesterday night and done in approximately 2 and a half hours. It was 11.34pm last night when I finishing the final touches. I was like "WOILA"!!!! Took some photos and was planning to send it to him on 12 sharp. But, I missed out the fact that, my dad is a early sleeper.





However, will deliver it to him in the morning. So I was then started to bake CAKE!!!! I was going to bake Butter Dark Chocolate Walnut cake for my dad... Why dark chocolate? It was because it doesn't contain that much SUGAR! *giggles* It'll be a little sweet and a little bitter when you once bite. I thought it was a good combination.

Batter finger!!!! My favorite FINGER!!! It, I used to mix all the ingredients and stirred them constantly with!!! Small introduction here, try to check the great stuffs from FRED.

I know you'll love it like I do! *LOL*


When the batter was done, I cracked all the walnut and spread them onto the batter surface... Just so the cake wouldn't tasted only the BUTTER but also the scent and crunchiness of the walnut! Next (the step I hate the most), send the batter into the over and hit 350 Fahrenheit and wait for 35 minutes. For the record, I hate waiting!!! In fact, this is the most on-edge moment to find out if the cake taste either good or gross!


The Hershey's bar on the top right, it was baking unsweetened chocolate bar, I called it DARK CHOCOLATE, however. I melted it eventually which was to spread on the surface once the cake was done from the oven.

>>>>>>

>>>

>

35 minutes had reached, and the cake tested all GOOD!!!

PHEW.....

The problem was that... When I removed it from the baking pan, IT BROKE INTO A FEW PART!!!!! *yelling like no one's business* You can see it from the picture below. Good thing is that, I'm going to spread the melted dark chocolate on top to cover it! *Wooolala* Almond debris and sprinkler rice are the decoration on top of the cake right after the dark chocolate were spread. I don't want the cake look like a piece of shit... THAT will certainly lose my dad's appetite in the bloody morning!


TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Happy Birthday DADDY!!!! Once the candles have had blown out.. I always knew that your dreams would come true!!!

Love you foralways dad! From all of us! You know who we are! *giggles*
PS: The taste of the cake was indeed as I thought, a little bit of sweet and a little bit of bitter... The combination of the dark chocolate and the butter cake makes my dad s-m--i-l-e across his face!

Bon anniversaire papa!!!! Je t'aime.

XOXO

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com