Monday, December 21

Christmas I see

After two years away from home, the Christmas holidays I, of course, had spent in Canada with parents? NO.... They were with friends.... Well, I shall say, I miss the time spending Christmas holidays over there.... Not the cold! That was rather crazy!!!

Well, well, well... Christmas decorations in Toronto, ON were all picturesque, once you walked down the street... You get the overwhelming Christmas atmosphere.... Even inside the mall... They give you SWAROVSKI Christmas Tree (In Eaton Centre) which I find it quite hurting my eyes- because of the BLINKness... *giggles*

Its blinky ei??? But at least this is one of my favorite Christmas Tree there....

Even the road side decorations are amazing! Well, they'd changed it every year... Before the Reindeers, it was BEARS.... Cute one!


In Montreal, Even the optical shop set-in a Christmas Tree for all the glasses.... How thoughtful...


Spending Christmas over in Canada, you'll get snow!!! A WHITE CHRISTMAS if were lucky! The thing that I've been missing out the most lately! I miss how we rolled the snow from a small ball to HUGE one! And all sorts of snow ball fighting... ARRRRR!!!! =(


And now, I will be spending my Christmas, this year, in Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia. And the Christmas tree they have.... Its probably....

.....

......


NAH!!!! Here you are....
Until then, enjoy the rest of the upcoming events and all sorts for Christmas PAR-TAY!!!! =)

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com