Sunday, April 18

The Great of the Greatest!

I'd love this, written by Nicole Tan. That's why I wanted to share with you guys!

1 Reflections on meditation

I browse Itunes for the

Best song to play
Along to meditation -
Then
I realized that silence
Is the best sound

I sat and closed

My eyes to see a
Hundred criss-crosses of
Railway tracks ahead of me

I look up above the sun and the clouds

And when I look back down
All is gone.


2
What we Say

How are you, What’s new,

Thank you and I’m sorry
Why do we say these when they
Don’t mean anything -

Or why do we not mean anything

When we say it?

3 That’s why they call now the present


Is the end product
the only thing that matters? Then why
do we have to build
a long way
Through the process?

Try building your houses

With just a roof and upper storeys
Tell me how you like it then -
Before you turn around
To people who have travelled half-
your path, and say
“That didn’t really matter,
Now that I think of it”

Now now now

Your past is my now
Without your past you’d
Not have your now

The same goes for me,

that’s why now is also called
the present
moment.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com