Wednesday, June 23

dreadful exam is...OVER

Again, sorry, sorry and sorry for not uploading any blog for so long. I was absolutely preoccupied with my time on doing revision and as well watching 90210 drama series which I've fall for recently (Right before the exams period) Imagine myself was studying and then when comes to a break, I will quickly rushed to the kitchen and get myself a bowl of cereal and quickly rushed back to my room and PLAY 90210!!! Yes, it is so addictive and oh well, who doesn't love DRAMA? It kept me well entertained throughout the dreadfully moment. *big smile on my face*

And VOILA, here I am right now... Finished my exams *sweat* and I am now more then anything to be able to update my blog each day and I am now as well as writing myself a list of TO-DO-LIST.
TOP OF MY to-do-list IS FINGER CROSSING FOR GETTING GOOD GRADES ON MY EXAMS.
Then.... I have to plan the rest of my entire holidays schedule PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECTLY! *brighter smile on my face*


Hmph.... Lemme see... What is the best thing to do when you are kinda alone and during the windy winter time? I would say... Hitting any cafe that serve nice and thick hot cocoa is a blardy brilliant idea! What's besides that? Grrrrr...... Shopping is the last thing I want to think about... Oh well, I've sent email to the Melbourne Zoo and see they have any spot left for me to do volunteer work over there with the ANIMALS or as well as the ZOO KEEPERS or the VETS! What I want is to learn more thing about taking care of animals and knowing their behaviour better!!!!! If I got the spot.... WHEEEEEE... I would be happier that if I won a LOTTO *Ahem* (I don't really think that is what I really am THINKING.. *LOL*).

Next thing I would do is go online search for DOG-WALKER hiring. I want to be a dog-walker!!! I don't have space and time to have a pet dog, but I wouldn't mind that if someone want me to walk their dogs, and that'd be lovely!!! I can not only spend time doing things I like while earning some extra, as well as I can play with dogs!!!!! Aren't this is a *WHEEEE*? Well, wait a minute, what if the dog is stronger, bigger than me, and they walk me rather than I walk them instead? Hmph.... Let's think about that later! *giggles*

Too many things have crossed my mind... I would be please to share with y'all once I got my list done! For y'all who wants to know more... Please follow me through my blog! *smile*

Until next time, xxoo.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com