Saturday, June 26

Holidays, Day 3

Eeeks, third day of my holiday and I have not yet really come out with my puurrrrrfect holidays plan yet.

I know there are some interesting exhibition that I have to go for my own sake! There are Tim Burton Exhibition, Titanic: The Artefact Exhibition, Mary Poppins Musical, Mama Mia Musical and The Amazing Bodies Exhibition that I have already planned to go. That was it... Not yet including any others. Which I believe, will come up very soon.

Went shopping today since Melbourne now is having HUGE SALES at all the stores and I don't see why I shouldn't get myself out there to SHOP!!!!! Well, I did and I got pretty much all the stuff I had in mind and with all great deals... 5 bucks for one COTTON ON cardigan, and I got three of them in different colors. 5 bucks gone for one can-be-both-shawl-or-scarf in white. There's only 20 bucks! Woooohoooo! *huge smile* and I've got a red over coat which is really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood and cccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and also.... From 60bucks to $19.95 (yes, I am being precised) WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET THEM????? You tell me! And I got one ALWAYS WANTED ALADIN's pants in black for only $9.95! Gosh........... 50 bucks with all great things! Aren't this is a BONUS? Besides, another 50bucks gone for a BOOTS!!!! GOOD BOOTS I reckoned. WARM and NON-LEATHER. STYLISH and COMFY !!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yesh, people, I am literally WOOHOO-ING RIGHT NOW! *ROFL*

Ah well, Had a great time today and I guess... Tomorrow is PART TWO!

PS: Am still finger crossing hoping Melbourne ZOO have a volunteer job available for me.... Puh-lease! 

Until then, xxoo.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com