Thursday, January 3

BunBun the new member :)

 Wow, its 2013 now. I just realized i have had only one post last year *haha*

It's been a while since I last blog, and there are certainly some changes in my life which i will share with you one by one through my blog this year. But first of all, I would like to introduce to you that I have one new member comes into my life since March, last year. This new member is a white fur ball, two big black eyes, one grey patch nose, four-legged with two huge long ears. He loves bok choy and celeries..... carrot......... not very much.

His name is BunBun, and he is a rabbit (obviously :P).
First day...

THEN.......... First time messing around on my quilt and my plush toys.




He is one adorable bunny...

His first chewing-hay-made fake corn on the cob and carrot...


His first attempt to jump onto my bed..... but he failed... so he try to chew off my green-bag instead.

First laying around on my newly bought carpet... He loves this spot :)


First fresh strawberries that I gave him..

Then, Bun says ByeBye to you all... Will show you more of him in the future!

Until next time, xxoo.



0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com