Sunday, March 1

Happy Birthday Benny


Define animal lover...
..........
................
.....................
................
.........
Animal love or animal friendship are emotions of fondness that lead to bonding with non-human species.

I am strongly bonded to animal, in short, I love animal insanely, deeply.... I have a dog back home (This is one of the reason of loving them so much that I've persuaded my parents to get me a dog), Golden Retriever and I name him Ben! Today, he is fully 35 years old! Unfortunately, I am not in Malaysia, meaning I couldn't celebrate with him. >.<

Short but I wanted to say.... Happy Birthday Benny, the love of my life! XOXO...

PS: will definitely get a huge cheese cake when "jeje" come back to Malaysia. Promise! Love you!



0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com