Sunday, March 22

Brackley Park

I am indeed strongly agree on how Arthur C. Clarke stated "How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean".

BUT,


Thanks GOD for that, Ocean on this planet has taken up approximately 70% of the whole planet and the rest that left are 30% which are lands. 30% lands and about 10% to 15% are mountains and wastelands. Imagine the world with 6 billions ++ populations with the increasing number by 3 in every second, standing, shitting, sleeping, fucking, polluting, etc on this 15% land sides of the whole planet. Now, its time to go get some paperback by the environmentalist who name Bill McKibben! All of his book talk about how to save the environment. DUDE! Give inner thought of HOW THE WORLD WOULD END ONE DAY because of you!

However, that was just the starting for some ADS of Bill McKibben because I love him as how he is! HE IS BRILLIANT!!! He is die-heartedly to what he is doing now, as an environmentalist who tries so hard to push the world to stop polluting the planet!

Anyway, this is not the purpose of this blog entry, HAHAHHA.....

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnng"

I've been trying to sleep, really. But God knows who keep calling me on the perfect, nice, warm sunny Saturday! (Well, it's weird for not hanging out on this such perfect warmy day which I've been die-waiting for it.... But things happen... I can't help.) I don't care the phone call... It went on ringing twice in a roll. I did not expect anything that would be FOR ME.

Few minutes later...

"Knock , Knock"

I was like, OH CRAP, who that is? Familiar voice answered "ITS NEIL!" I pull myself up from warm pig-pen-like bed to open the door. Neil was like, "DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH?" I was like.... BEACH? In so-not-springy-season-weather? yah de yah da... I've changed then pick up some snacks and camera then I was good to go. When I went into the car, NEIL said, we call you out is simply because of we needed camera. I WAS LIKE, FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUU! Well, look at the bright side, it would be my LOST if they did not asked me out on that day!

On the journey to the BRACKLEY PARK/BEACH, I was taking pictures and cracking jokes. AND seeing NEIL in his pyjamas, makes me wondering if it is "EMPTY" inside.... LOL. I don't know why I love making fun of him 24/7. Just like how DEE DEE loves bully her brother, DEXTER!

Here is a tiny part of the fact of how Prince Edward Island create since. Prince Edward Island itself is an island, too bad, when you look at the map of it, try to come up with a description of the shape of the island, I call it a piece of floating shit! P.E.I is Canada's seventh and smallest province, is affectionately referered to by its people as "the Island". The P.E.I has other names that highlight aspects of its history and character "The Garden of the Gulf". P.E.I was created as a province since July 1st, 1873 and the Prince Edward name was to Honour Prince Edward, Duke the Kent, father of Queen Victoria. Capital city in P.E.I is Charlottetown where I am now currently staying! I have not yet seen the provincial flower yet, which they called it "pink lady's slipper".The "entrance" of the Brackley Park. It looks blur because of the front window is .... Y'know! I love how the road is normally wide and the sides of the road full of trees! Imagine myself walking in such places during FALL or Spring can be a really cool picture!!! I love nature!

As for those people who know me, I always love ocean... I love how the wind blows on your face and your hair gets messy and sticky. I love the smell of the ocean, salty yet sandy! Arrrr.... Picturing myself indulge my lovely cute bums into the sand and stare at the ocean which wide and no limited end made me........ FEEL SO ALIVE! Anyway, when I first get to the Brackly Park, I look at the ocean and the first thought hits me : They're dead and QUIET!!!! Frankly, this sounds like the end of the world for me though. HAHAHHA. PS: It is just because of the CANADA's WEATHER here which frozes the sea water up! The wind is still blowing, but without the seasalt smell, makes me wonder...... How snowy and SOLID the sea water looks like...

Tony and Neil

We stay for awhile, because,
1. Neil is wearing pyjamas, thin enough to freeze him up....
2. I'm cold, crap, I admit it!!! It's cold that day even though the sun is shinely hit on your
arse!
3. No one else know what to DO at there.

So we left.... And strolling around in the car at the area in Brackley Park. More pictures of the scenery on the way back:

yay! The ice has melted away.... Part of it, at least... ^^
My second light houses in Prince Edward Island!Have absolutely no idea what building was this, but it was just.... NICE..

As I've mentioned that I love bully Neil, here.... What he deserved!LOL... I bit him! Because he kept grabbed my chin while I'm trying to talk.... HAHAHA....

In my Malaysia language, I would say "PADE MUKA!"

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com