Wednesday, April 1

Jacky's 19th B'day

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
JACKY!!!

Now you can be able to drink legally in Canada. I'll bring you down to the club and see you drink till drop! HAHAHA...

You're fucking funny, next time you have to respond even faster when you know WE gonna push you down to the snow bed! DON'T just fall with constant speed down to the snow bed, this is, again, FUCKING hilarious!

Thanks to you, you've lighten up my day!

PS: I will always remember how you fell...
PPS: Happy April Fool's Day to you for the rest of your birthdays too!

Now, you're legal, let's hit the pub sometimes together. HAVE A BLAST DUDE!!! Have fun with it!

You DESERVE it!!!

gift for Jacky!

Haha, Thanks a lot to Ren who cook us a sumptuous dinner tonight for Jacky's birthday! Damn, I see him everyday (almost) in school, cafeteria, eating... But I have no idea that he can make such delicious food! Anyway, while he is cooking, we all cracking jokes and taking pictures! >>That's what I do best... Hahaha... Well, at least I can have these pictures as memory.LEFT:Nikita, Ella, Jacky, and ILeft: Jacky, I, Ella, and Gareth.

While taking this picture, Ella and Gareth fight a lot, because Gareth wants to get near with Ella (as you can see from above), and Ella doesn't even want to stand close to him. So they were pushing back and forth, at last, Ella grabbed me and Gareth die-heartedly squeezed himself to be closer to Ella. It's really funny though!
Ella, I, Nikita. Her pose like this.... Simply, she was just trying to cover her "dou dou" (pimples). Ella and I were somehow speechless... =D


Dinner is READY!!!!!!!! Ren ask all of us to get ready and then.... WE ARE ALL GOOD TO EAT AFTER ALL~ Seriously, dinner is so good that........ I have no idea to even register myself to TALK to them while eating, because.... I was starving... Ren made us veggie , Honey Grilled Pork ribs, Parsley with chillies, Chicken wings with hot and sour chillies sauce, Pork tighs and Mussel with spicy sauce. Too bad that I cannot eat seafood, I couldn't eat the mussel with spicy sauce. Everyone is enjoying the meal and no one expext the chicken wings to be that SPICY! When I said SPICY, I mean it!!!! Everyone goes sniffing and snatch all the juices or even vodka to ease the spiciness. The whole picture was hilarious and everything was a mess!!!!20 minutes, perhaps, everything has gone!!!

We all start cracking jokes again.... HAHAHA... I love this part!
LEFT: Gareth, Ella, Ren, Nikita, and Lulu

me and Nikita

BIRTHDAY CAKE TIME!!! Awww, I've been dying for the cake so long... Hahaha. The chocolate brownie which was chosen by Ella and Nikita..... "DANG DANG DANG DANG" has finally came out from the fridge and...... Once the candles have had all blown out, and once the knife had cut the cake into slices..... TIME TO EAT THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so so so in love with the chocolate brownie cake, once you've bitten a small piece, the chocolate brownie was like, cotton candy which melts into mouth, the sweetness, the softness, the chocky taste were all rush through to your brain (well, I didn't mean that brain determines taste in human ar... Don't get me wrong!) Again, Chocolate Brownie, I will get you in store!!! SOON!!! I don't cake how much calorie has in you!!! I just gonna taste the friggin' good feeling of you A S A P! Well, once again,

HAPEEEY BIRTHDAY JACKY!

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com