Thursday, April 30

Time cannot be wasted anymore!!!!


It's been so so so sooooooooooooo long that I've been away from home. It was like one year... April 28th is the date of my flight -Cathay Pacific, which will be departing in the morning at 9.30am from Toronto, Canada to Hong Kong and then to Malaysia! Bu...uuuttt.......BUT....... WHO KNOWS when I had arrived at the Pearson Airport, Toronto, the flight schedule was first showed DELAYED for TWO hours... So I told myself to be patients and wait, after the two f-hours, I'll be flying back home. Bu... uuuttt... BUT...... I went to check for the schedule again for the Cathay's flight after the two hours, it was then showed-CANCELLED! I was........ Nearly blurted out *@)*@(&#&(@(!(@_)!_@)!(#@*#..... The flight was cancelled because it was due to some technical problems (Who knows, it was told by the Cathay's workers). But, I was still queued in line impatiently to get to the Cathay Pacific counters and get myself checked in for tomorrows flight and then straight to the Hotel since I am not gonna pay for any CENTS for the cab to go all the way back to Toronto downtown. Fortunately, the workers are all very friendly and kind, they helped all the delayed passengers-US, get a free hotel room and free breakefast, lunch and dinner vouchers from the hotel. Which at least satisfied all the passengers who have had lost one sweet day and have had queued from the early 6am to 11am..... I was then quickly get myself checked in to the Cathay and then headed directly to the hotel- Sheraton Gataway to have a good sleep.It wasn't that bad at all after the sleep... Was pampering myself WELL, and I MEANT BRILLIANTLY WELL! I went to the gym for an hour. Got myself a quick shower then I have had headed down again to the spa. What's more can I say? I was getting myself a good massage, OF COURSE! Everything went well, eventually, the anger about the delayed flight thoughts have had gone with the wind... I was then soothed, relaxed and HAPPY! I have no idea why, WHY I am so in love with SPA. It just makes me happy, really! =P

However... Happy moment is always short (but I'm glad!). A blink of an eye, it has had passed... and it's time to sleep and prepared for tomorrow's twenty hours journey to be back to Malaysia.. I couldn't for any longer!

FASTER LAH! =p

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com