Thursday, March 19

Cut off the SKIN

Always wanted to be a veterinarian since I was 15 years old. People always ask me why veterinarian? I couldn't really answer them. I guess, this is my instinct. But the problem is now that, Veterinary dream and the ME now seem to be far far away from each other! Sigh.... I don't see myself give up yet, I am still chasing after it, and catching up with things on the way!

However... In my biology 132 this semester, we have three labs are rat dissections and one with the cow eye dissection. I'm pretty excited with the labs, really. I never dissect any animal before in my entire 20 years life... This is my friggin' first time! And thanks to Baverly and Jody who let me dissect the RAT in the very first dissecting lab!!! THANKS!!! I'd APPRECIATE a lot!

Picking up those dissecting tools make me feel so.... DOCTORY... LOL

Choosing dead rat makes me feel sad... A whole big sink with 15 dead rats and a dead piglet... NO WAY! They all died because of WE, human kinds, want to pick up knowledge by doing experiment on them! Sometimes, this is not fair.

Now I got to give my comment on the whole dissection lab in this semester. I don't feel like I learn anything from dissecting those pity dead rat. Really, although the whole dissecting processes are fun and interesting... You don't get to really learn things from it. Well, from my opinion... This can actually learn through BOOKS! Because when you dissect the rat, somehow, you will cut off some muscles, or the epidermis that you should be looking for. Besides, some part of the rat like the "voice box" is underneath the muscle, between the thoracic bone. Me and my lab partner cannot see it... It is impossible for me to "dig" through the pity dead rat, right???? At least, I couldn't do that!

The part to crack it's skull makes me yell a lot.... BECAUSE, I can simply feel the pain for the rat.... Argh..... Plus you can heard the "craking" some! FUCK! That's not nice!!!! Then, I have the plug off the brain from the skull.... The rat's brain is really tiny... HAHHAA... Seriously, I LOVE IT...

Anway, this is the BEST biology lab ever!!!! I really sorry rat.... I name him "Ah Fat" because my rat is somehow BIG and FAT....
Ah Fat was a cute lil' rat...

Rest In Peace..... I'm really sorry that I've kept your brain into your stomach! ><

Always will remember you, buddy! Thanks a lot!

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com