Wednesday, February 3

month I treat myself well

This is the month I like-February. One of the reason is that, It sometimes have 28 days and sometimes 29, since it has lesser days than the other months, why not treat myself right in this Special month, ei??? It is written in numerical number like this > 2, which I am crazily-madly-fallin'-in-love-with-God-knows-why, and Valentine's day drop in this month, what else??? OH........ =X  Bottom line is, that, just call me February Baby!*giggles*

Sadly, I've forgotten how is the feeling of celebration for V-day for really QUITE AWHILE NOW!!!!!!! Inside me goes : lordpleasegetmeanicedudelordpleasegetmeanicededelordpleasegetmeanicedude for this very year!!!! 

This month, I'll bloody treat myself right, I don't care if its a nice/good or bad things to do, but I just wanna spend it like no one business-as long as I WANTED TO! Well, well, well.... Let's see what would happen next!

Things I know that, I'm going to get myself these:

Getting the charm of 21 is that I am turning to be one~ *YAY* Getting VolksWagen 1952 mini van is that I am seriously wanting to get one REAL one in my life, but before able to have one, I'll get the charm instead to remind me of working hard... *LOL* Getting cocktail charm is because I am just so in love with any kinds of cocktail!!!! And lastly, getting a headset is that I am a huge music fans, I couldn't live without music and all... Besides, SKULL is my favorite too! That's why! *giggles*

That are all WHY I am getting all those charms....

Until then, xxoo

PS: I'll update more later.... Because I am now officially a very busy gal!!!! *giggles*

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com