Monday, February 1

the pink stuff

It's rare for me to fall in love with pink... But when I'd fallen with one, it means, that's a real catch!!!

Paul Smith, not my top-fav-voting-brand yet, but am certainly would browse through their each season products just to make sure I didn't missed out any cool stuffs. Which I did and still doing it, until today with this very post, I've found and would like to share this cute LYNDY bag with y'all!!! *ahem, so sorry guys (guy, guy) that this is not for you again....*

I love it because it has not contained any leather goods which totally worth a bazillion thumbs up! Paul Smith Lyndy bag is made from tweed textured flurescent pink fabric with a PVC coating. It is fastened by a folded flap with magnetic stud and two decorative green buttons. This oversized (people who know me, madly in love with oversized thingies!) clutch bag is fully lined in black swirl jacquard fabric with a single zip fastening pocket. It is finished with a Paul X signature trim applique at the corner.

The size of the Lyndy bag are 24.5 x 10 x 35cm. It's totally a good bag for some cute events and all sorts, BUT it is absolutely not a good idea for shopping! It doesn't have any holder..... LADIES, you'd know better WHY!! *teehee*

Hope y'all like it!!!!

PS: to whomever wanna know the price, it's costly - £340.00  >.<

Until next time, xxoo.



0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com