Friday, December 12

Abercrombie and Fitch



Abercrombie and Fitch.... Is FREAKIN' expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???? The polo tees are CAD$ 70 each! (RM 210++) There are more than the colours below, but these are the one I like... Hahaha... Have already added into my wishlist. LOL
Logo Tees: Approximately CAD$ 39-49 (RM 120++ - 150++)CAD$250 Corrine (RM 600++)
CAD$ 50 Gwen (RM 150++)
CAD$ 228 Isabel (RM 680++)
CAD$ 280 Kim (RM 800++)
CAD$ 69.50 Kaitlyn (RM210++)Abercrombie and Fitch company always hire HOT commercial models which is to draw attention for their boutique... (I won't refuse to go in the shop when I see those hot commercial models! WHAT??? Who doesn't???) Check out their ads: http://www.abercrombie.ca/anf/lifestyles/html/casting.html

Er...... Puh-lease... This will intimidate every customer away lah.... Including me! ><

PS: Look at the hot model beside him...... I know you know what I mean!

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com