Wednesday, December 17

Rabbit

Yorkdale mall here I COME!!!! The purpose of going to the mall….. NOTHING! Just a plain going, going! Well, before coming to Toronto, I have this strong evil MinDee pop out once every minute to tell me that “I SHOULD GET A RABBIT AS A PET IN CANADA”. There is a huge PET SHOP in Yorkdale Mall and they are having a few rabbits available. I went to take a look, of course, and I found myself is insanely in love with the rabbit species call Bunny Lop which with their ears fall, the interesting part is that the rabbit I want is in white and a lil’ bit of grey, and the rabbit has black eyes and the surrounded area is SKY BLUE colour!!!!! I went on and on about the rabbit, I kept asking the shop assistance about the rabbit’s DO and DON’T! Anyway, I seriously want the rabbit before I leave Toronto! Ahaks! I will then name my rabbit- PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the picture of bunny lop:

Isn’t it extremely KIUK???? =)

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com