Saturday, December 20

Montreal

Montreal is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! I've been to Montreal twice... But this time I went to Montreal with SARA:

Spongebob lover!!!
And with Robert, Spongebob lover's boyfriend:Tired after 7 hours bus trip and dragging bag around in Montreal Metro station.

When we arrived at Montreal, Juliza, who is the host of the destination fetch us at the Bus Station and then we went straight to her residence. Montreal is 10 times colder than Toronto... Snow is 10 times higher than the snow in Toronto! However, those are not big deal to me (I guess...). The matter is "do I feel warm enough or not?". I've forgotten to bring my long-john from PEI. Coldness will ruin everything is your life!!! The layers of shirts and jackets make u look fat! As the matter of fact, you'll be looking like a marshmellow! Bottom line, I am still much more prefering to stay in Malaysia (for the record, just for the weather, not the............ I know you know what I mean). Anyway, Juliza cooked us a sumptuous dinner to welcome us! AND I, kepo to cook one more dish" onion egg. ^^ Robert commented on my egg is not enough TASTE. I guess I have to pour half of the bottle of soy source next time...


Juliza is cooking BEEF for us.....
MINDEE is cooking the onion egg! (My heart pounding hard!!! The most nervous moment.)TADAAAAA! My egg... Look nice huh??? In fact, it does smell good too! HAHAHHAA... =)

After eating, we all hang around in Juliza's residence and chit chat! Then.... Here come our room in living room:Not bad huh? ;p

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com