Monday, December 1

Fibre!!!

During exam week, I feel pretty comfortable, I don't feel nervous at all which surprised me! The thing is, I just realize that I haven't really go to toilet to "BOOM" since...... HAR! I've forgotten since when!!! (which is just a lie.) So, a sudden thought shot my mind telling me that "MINDEE, GO EAT SOME FRUIT or YOGURT!!!" So I went to Superstore which nearby my residence to get some!So I bought strawberries... Which is super sweet!
And alsoDanone Peach yogurt... A 750mL yogurt...

After finished both of them... Trust me people... I went into the toilet more than 3 times straight in a day! WT.........................

PS: The yogurt in Malaysia is very very very bad taste compare to this... OMXG......

Thanks to strawberries and Danone Peach Yogurt, they've saved my day and made me feeling better to study after all! HAHAHAHAHA

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com