Saturday, August 9

08.08.08

From February 7th, 1989 when I was born until today, August 8th, 2008, today is the day with the most perfect digits ever- 08.08.08. Hmm... Unfortunately, I didn't buy lottery today even though I'm already 19. >< (I'd win it, perhaps?)


Today, I went to no-where but there's somewhere. Hmm... It's weird but yeah, I have no idea where I was the whole time today. But at night we went to Ontario Lake. It's summer now, but the weather was a bit chilly today. Gosh, the rain, the wind, the "human-atmosphere" ruinned everything. I don't feel SUMMER but FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rooooooooooooooar* )=<

"Mindee, how was the 'hebanah'"? People with me was asking. "Well....er.....DELICIOUS (which was obviously a white-lie!!!)!" I replied.

Gosh, I swollowed every single scoop by drinking mango juice to shrinkage the "Hebanah" taste. My stomach was actually grunting for a moment saying "PLEASE STOP FEEDING ME CRAP!!!!" ....... However, 08.08.08 is a great day but not the great day of tasting weird food. OH YA, I just realize today that Yonge Streetm Toronto, is the longest street in the world!!! OMG!!! (Frankly, I don't know how long it is yet though.... Feeling so lame... muahahhaha).

Anyway, I wish every married couple has great life and works out the marriage! ^^ 'Cause for me, marriage is like the end of your life. *Aiks*


The mother and the babies! Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hebanah" or "Habaneh" I have no idea.. but trust me, it's yuckies!!!

Yonge Street, downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

My cousin and I, at the Ontario Lake.


XOXO,
08.08.08.




0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com