Thursday, August 7

niCOLD is coming!!!

TO-DO-LIST:
  • Ship all of my things to Prince Edward Island. √
  • Clean up my room and pack my luggage!! √
  • Take my diploma certificate and graduation package from CIC. √
  • Pass my friend's "left-over" to Student Development Office. √
  • Buy birthday card for my friend in Australia. √
  • Pick-up my air-ticket to Prince Edward Island. X
  • Buy bottles of water for my cousin and her family. (tomorrow ^^)
  • TWO OPTION: go to airport to pick them up or not to. (have no idea yet)
Yay!!! I've done most of the to-do-list things.... *Long sigh of relief* No longer staying in Hamilton, Ontario, but I'll be going to Prince Edward Island soon. Should I yell YAY again?? I don't think so. As the matter of fact, I feel terrified though, to bind myself to a total brand new environment and people-AGAIN!!! However, I should have trust myself that I can do it. Oh, c'mon! Everyone must be the same when they first go to University, right? *ck ck ck*

In Malaysia now is 7th August, 2008, In the morning 8 AM. In Canada is now 6th August, 2008, 8 PM. I've just finished talking on the phone with my dearest cousin, NICOLD (nicole) who is now on board to Canada! OMG, I am now so HAPPY to see her in about 24 hours? Yeah, exactly!!!!

Box that I need to ship to Prince Edward Island. (There's two of them... grrrrr!)

Luggages that also need to ship to PEI. Because of these luggages are not in the "BOX", they charged me $8.50 each! HOLY COW!!!!
My diploma certificate and grad pic


TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... NicOLD and I, MEANdee ^^




0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com