Thursday, January 1

Last day of 2008

Bye bye 2008.... Whatever I had with you are all history now....

Time left 24 hours to 2009. I've been wondering about what's life as you can see from my previous blog. But, now is left less than 24 hours to reach new year 2009 and I have no idea what have I done since....


Anyway.... Everything will be LAST!

LAST:
-People I've kissed.
NO ONE!

-Clothing I've wore.

-People I hang out with.Cicong and I
Dolly and I
-Message that I've received. ('Cause I was heading to the City Hall at the time! ><)

-Movie I've watched in cinema.

Bolt 3D in Scotiabank Theater Toronto.

-Thing I've said.
Honestly. I don't remember!

-Second Cup Vanilla Bean Hot Chocolate that I've drank.

-Last Korean Grilled that I've ate.

-Things I buy.

-Subway pass that I'm using for the day!
ETC...

Bottom line... Anything that you did no matter is on what month, what day... It is always the last... It doesn't have to be only December 31st is the last... Because.... I know you know what I mean! Hope y'all have great memories of 2008!!

PEACE.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com