Saturday, January 17

It's cold!!! Before coming to Canada, I always wanted to experience the feeling of surrounded by snows.... And now I am in Canada... Frankly, I hate snow!!! I FUCKING hate snow!!!! I even hate winter time! In Malaysia, whenever you feel hot, you can put on short pants, tank top, and flip flop... That's it, you're good to go... In Canada, even summer time you have to put a coat on. Imagine the winter time here! Minus 20++ to 30++, it will definitely kill me lah! During the cold day, you can't put on tank top and short pants, but you have to put on layer and layer of coats which is, STILL FOOKING NOT ENOUGH!

BUT thanks to my dearest parents!!! They bought me winter needs and since, I AM STILL ALIVE!!! Muahahhahhaa....

This is my winter Firefly coat, I love it so much!!! It doesn't contain any down which is insanely great for those animal lover! (Not me, apparently)This is my Adidas boots... Water proof and snow proof, DUH~ It helps warm my feet up and prevent me from falling down... MUAHAHAHA... good eh? My mittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god, remember the first bruise I got which I've mentioned in the previous blog, the first day of 2009. I got that bruise without any gloves protect my hand.. and NOW... hehehee, my glove will help me from cold... ^^What is this??? Egg protector? Er..... NO... It is my earbag! Haha... I don't like to bring ear muff with me since I have gloves hang on my coat whenever I take it off, plus, how and where should I hang a ear muff??? DUH... So, I get myself a earbag instead! When you put it on, it will be like:TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Lastly, my beanie and scarfs!

Thanks to all of them, if not, I might be already buried by thousands feet of snow!!!

Bottom line... I HATE WINTER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com