Wednesday, January 7

What to do?

Apparently, I never thought of this day will come to me. I believe that everyone will be facing hardship when they come to things like choosing work-companies, choosing university after high school graduation, first day of school, etc. Of course including me as well. When I've chose to come to UPEI, what inside my mind was wonderful, people that I know keep telling me that Charlottetown people is nice and friendly (emphasizing CHARLOTTETOWN people still). So, I told myself, coming to PEI isn't that bad. The purpose of leaving Ontario to come all the way to PEI is that UPEI's veterinary school known as one of the best in Canada. So I came here. That's WHY.

However..... Shorten what I want to say... Is that I found myself trying harder and harder to get to make more friend
s in this uni, but its harder than I thought it'd be. As I've say in my previous blog before, my life in UPEI is just morning walk to class, come back, face my laptop and works. And that's it... I even feel afraid to go to cafeteria alone, because whenever you walked into the cafeteria, you will notice there will be hundred pair of eyes staring at you. >< When I came back on January 3rd, at night I arrived in Charlottetown. I saw a girl that who is staying at the same residence as me, I approached her and asked her if she wanted to share a cab with me to go back to residence. She said yes (without even looking at me). I thought it's all because of the wind was too cold, so that she was just having trouble or open the eyes. I didn't give much thought. After a few minutes, the cab came, and surprisingly, I was standing right behind her, and I am sure that she knows that she is supposed to ask me to get into the cab with her, but she didn't. On the other hand, she asked someone else. Because of the other person having too many luggages which couldn't fit into the cab, so she just went in alone and gone away. From the moment when the cab arrived, she didn't even look at me and ASK or TELL me LET'S GO. So, I stood there, near tears, wondering what is wrong with the people here? Is it because of my appearance? OR WHAT?????

Should I angry? Should I mad? What should I do???

During last semester, around November, I went out with 3 friends, 2 from Prince Edward Island and another one from
Labrador. We were walking to the cinema, and there were these two teenagers passed by four of us, so I stopped and give them some spaces to walk on the side. In return, the two teenagers threw stones at me and when I turned around and look at them, they ran away... Again, is it because of my appearance???

Fucking TE
LL ME!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com