Tuesday, January 6

Class begins

Happy First Day of Class Everybody!!!
After three weeks holiday which I've spent in Toronto, and finally second semester of uni life has begin. Everyone is still looking the same, because we are all wrapped up in winter coats, looking fat like marshmellows. However, I am taking Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Calculus and Global Issues (it is a writing program which is compulsory for students who study in UPEI) in this semester.

My alarm clock alarmed in the morning at 8A.M. and I was like..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I don't wanna wake up, s
o I set my alarm clock 30 minutes later. Again, it alarmed at the time I've set, I grabbed my huge heavy arse to bathroom to take a shower and in the meanwhile, I felt something... Something that tells me "REMEMBER YOUR 2009 RESOLUTION!!!" It turned me wide awake and I look around, to see if someone inside my bathroom, STALKING me!!! Nope, there was no one... Only me and the shower (was there anybody talking to me through the shower?). Hmph... I didn't put so much thought of it, but I tell myself that whoever that is was right, I have to stick to my resolution this year, and make the best out of it! So, I quickly change and walk to class...

Fisrt class was chemistry and my instructor is no longer Dr. Jean Davis but Dr. Barry Linkletter. I can tell that he is a good professor because he knows to joke, which obviously won't turn on my sleeping mode in the class!


Second class was Calculus. My instructor is different person from last semester, he is also the person who I've seeked a lot of help for my calculus from during last semester. He is nice and he brings up joke while talking, so I guess my calculus class isn't that bad after all... My calculus website need to have user
name and password as well, which was set by my Instructor, Justin. Username is "ilovecalc" and password is "yesido" which is to reinforced the statement above, says my instructor.

Third class was biology. I couldn't help shaking my head hard when I received my course outline and heard my professor asked us the first thing beginning of the class "WHAT IS LIFE? DEFINE IT!!!" I was like.... Oh, please, at least let me get the solution today in class... Unfortunately, no one knows, no one can answer it!!! Everyone remained silent throughout a few minutes. People don't know what's life, and they keep saying out loud "OH, MY LIFE SUCKS!!! BLA BLA BLA..." Slap them hard when they say that again! =P

Fourth class was global issue, the writing class. Professor asked us "DO YOU THINK WRITING IS IMPORTANT?" and I raised my hand saying YES! And my professor asked again "DO YOU REPEAT WHAT YOU'VE TYPED WHENEVER YOU'RE SENDING MESSAGES FOR YOUR FRIENDS?" Then, this time the hand raise were decrease to only one or two people. Honestly, I felt quite ashamed at the moment. HAHHAHA.

Classes weren't that long for the first day... BECAUSE I'm done for today!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com