Wednesday, January 28

Happy Birthday Bro!!!

Happy Birthday to my Lovely Brother, Min Shen. Speaking of my brother, I love him, of course! I miss him and I even miss the time when we were together cracking jokes, laugh crying, FIGHT and kick on each other room's door until our parents came our from their room and YELL at us..... THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

However, today is his birthday and also the first day of Chinese New Year. I wasn't there. According to Lunar calendar, it is my birthda
y today TOO!!! Throughout 20 years with my brother, today is the first time of having same birthday together!

BUT..............

TOO BAD......................................

He is not here for me... and vice versa~

I want to go back la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROTHE
R AND ME, MYSELF.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com