Friday, January 15

wonder what love is?


Ever wondering what love is? It's like a conventional WORD to almost everyone on this very planet. Mostly when come to it's true definition, no one can actually defines it. I find that, love is, in fact a multi-definitions vocab.

Maybe to you, until today, L.O.V.E is only meant that you and your partner sharing an affectionate and strong emotions together. That chemistry bonds that you have.... You'd think that as if no jealousy, no fight, no selfishness, etc are L.O.V.E.. But have you ever come to reality, at least ONCE?? Did you or did you not check/go through your partner's mobile for messages and receive-call lists? Go through your partner's drawer or wardrobe for "somehow-ly-hoping-to-find-some-evidences"? And many things that you people didn't conscious about when you are considering DEEPLY IN LOVE. Well, I don't know what is this situation known, but I can tell, L.O.V.E might not be like this. L.O.V.E should be something.... Whenever you heard it, butterflies inside your tummy will start flying around and make you literally spell S-M-I-L-E. Although to many others individual would be having different definition.

*Ahem* I admit that, I was once like this, like... SERIOUSLY! Despite it has already gone for like 6, 7 years... But that was quite an experience to me. *giggles* Bit by bit, I know that I can love someone so insanely deep and crazy which ISN'T cool at all!!!! Words coming out saying "No string attached", on the other hand, it does attached and it hell quite a pain whenever I heard any thing about..... After taking approximate 2 years of confronted this so-called complications... I guess, all those attached strings have had let go, GONE WITH THE WIND. Believe or not... I am now a love-free dude and I don't think I'll be like that in the future...(finger crossing hoping that I can make it) *Love here only meant for "boy-girlfriends' relationships (BGR)" 's love* Am no longer feel any heart constriction while hearing any recent updates by.... *Laugh out Loud* In fact, we are "hou peng you" now. (Friends)


All joking aside, recalling back how I was acting last time were a total fooled. Other than naive.... It was still fucking naive. *covering up my face with embarrassment yelling OH-NOOOOO*

To me now, I love, always have- my families, my dog, my friends and my everything I am owning now. Not particularly thinking of having another BGR yet... Presently, am putting a lot of efforts on learning new things, pursue even more should-have knowledge on animals, how to dealing with businesses, learn about investment, and politic issues. Making targets of each and every country which I wanted to go within years and all sorts.

If you have any heads up with what love is.... Please be kindly leave me comment...

Until then, xxoo.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com