Tuesday, January 26

a girl who eats

non-stop......

Underneath this very roof, a monster lives in it...... 


Those who know this gal well, she has a bottomless-stomach a.k.a big-eater monster who had went to attack kitchen again even in her pjs. For your information, it was like TWO in the morning... YES, you didn't read it wrong... ITS fucking TWO in the bloody morning! This gal is a mess!!!! Perhaps her biological clock is always stays on breakfast time.

The gal means MOI (me). *giggles*

My sleep time, as well a MESS, too. I've got hungry, says every one to two hours. And once I eat, I can stuffed loads! That basically would have scared off all the ordinary eater.... *sigh*

In the kitchen, I found DEDE's!!!!!!



Dede's bakery shop is located at ground floor Gurney Plaza, Penang. It caught my eyes once I walked past because it has this very cute bread that are mickey head shape which chocolate layered and others are like ice-cream shape on ice-cream stick or even lollipop shape. Other than those mousey mousey bread, Dede's bakery shop have a lot more choices of bread like cheesy one, sweet one, super duper sweet one, normal one, charcoal one, green tea one, salty one...... You name it, you got it!

PS: Dede's bakery shop is really cute too!!! Like a wood-toy maker's living space! Heart it till the max!

PPS: They have promotion which-I-have-no-idea-how-long-it-lasted that if you buy 5 mousey mousey and you'll get a free one. *teehee*



It comes with this cute box with of mousey mousey in it.












See all this bread??? Have had already went into ma-tummy!!!! *look down with a bit of embarrassment*

Anyhow, if you have any chances to visit Dede's bakery house, I hope you'll like it!! For me, I love all the mousey mousey and the Polo Bun!!!!

Until then, xxoo.

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com