Saturday, January 9

only donuts I love

From:

  • Tim Hortons, Canada
The Tim Horton's donuts are MUST try-out!!! One of my top 10 favorites is the Vanilla with Sprinkles (picture above). Tim's have variety choices and I bet you people will incredibly fall in love instantly with their donuts! Its thickness and softness and the superb sweetness are inevitably irresistible.
  • Starbucks Coffee House, Malaysia
the Starbucks Coffee House's donut is insanely good too! Even they don't have any other choices for donut. But the classic sugar coated donut is the best in the house!!! Softness, sweetness and its size are absolutely a contented combination!!!

>>> Krispy Kreme, er.... Somehow-ly acceptable at some points... Seriously... SOMEHOW~

I have certainly no idea 'bout why and how insanely would people want to queue up with fucking darn long line for BIG APPLE and J.CO donuts. WHY??? This is obviously no offense. Just a general question that I would like to know from your opinion. Why Big Apple or J.Co? Are they really that nice??? And tell me, what's so nice about them? 'Cause I don't really get it yet 'til now... In fact, I find them are absolutely not what I'd expected by seeing all those queuing-up-scene. Hmph..... Or maybe I'm the weird one here??? *puzzled look*


Up-me-to-date if I've missed out the BEST donuts in either Malaysia or throughout the other countries. Your info is much appreciated. *giggles*

Until next time. xxoo

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com