Thursday, January 7

ways of reaching me

Dear readers,

How was your 2010 so far? Please be kindly sharing any interesting that had already happened to you!

This is never an emergency news. *giggles*

Just an small update of reminding y'all, that, there are ways to reach me by e-mailing me or text me, IM me, FB me or leave me any message on my blog site. It's all up to you. But, you guys have to know that I have a few e-mail address now, they are:

1. mindeecool@gmail.com
2. mindeecool@hotmail.com
3. mindeeteh89@yahoo.com

You are more than welcome to contact me with anything or forward any kind of email to me (ANY KIND meant something DECENT here, thanks for your attention about this). It's my pleasure to get anything from you. *smile*

If you're planning to add me on MSN, here's:

1. mindeecool@hotmail.com
My screen name is - m i n d e e -

Other than this, I couldn't really give out my mobile number..... You should know why. *giggles*

Until next time. xxoo

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com