Monday, January 4

two beloved one

Coming back home secretively, without telling my parents is what my sister and brother-in-law do best! They did that every single time. But they couldn't surprised me because they had to tell me once they had planned to come back. WHY? 'Cause they need me to clean up the room for them- my brother-in-law is freaking allergic to dust! Whenever they are around, CALL ME AN OFFICIAL MAID IN THE HOUSE! *cough*

We went to dine in Ban Suan Thai Restaurant when they got back here on the 1st day. It is a fully thai food restaurant but they have their specialty, that is the Korean Steamboat. We've ordered one of the Korean Steamboat and some individuals dishes. It's unexpectedly tasty and everything was just great! Luckily the night when we were dining in was quite damp- after raining and still a lil' bit of drizzling and its cooling, so having steamboad and thai food wasn't really made us sweat like mad cows. It was just great/good timing, I should say. *giggles*

seeing this is absolutely making me famish!!!

My favorite is the chicken and the pork! Both of them are the MUST order items!!! Trust me, you have my words. I know you'll like them like I do too!!!

PS: I am so going to get the Volkswagen 1964 classic bus-looking vehicle and modified myself! I just so in love with it! (hint: If I could not be able to have it, I don't mind having Beetle as well... *giggles*)

PPS: HINT HINT HINT to MinMin and PC. KOKO!!! BEETLE BEETLE BEETLE in lime green color or bright yellow for my 21 birthday nah????? *LMAO* Loads of love for you both!!! XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO

I gotten WORDLESS about my brother-in-law now, this (the photo above) was taken by him. It's blurry as y'all can see. According to him, this is known Parkinson Effect (the shaky hand)!!! *LOL* But still, thanks to him, I find this photo was quite interesting. I'd moved from one side to another and still it was able to captured it! I er.... Somehow impressed. This is a total coincidence of "likingness". If not I'll be deleting the photo for sure.

A family photo that was taken during my sister's wedding. I, well, all of us LOVE the photo!!! We even planned to get it in BIGGER size and all sorts.


PPPS: It is too bad that my brother wasn't back this time, then we'll have a family reunion part III!

Until then. xxoo

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com