Friday, January 8

wild-krazee night

at PCB...

What's fun to do when you are at the beach??? There are plenty of them. Trust me, if you're a good fun seeker, then you'd know what to do BEST when you are at the beach with your friends! Such as:

  • Frisbee. It is always fun to play Frisbee with your friends in group!!! Or even you can play it with your dog (if you have one, and make sure it will come back to you, not after the Frisbee and gone forever in sight....)
  • Go topless!!!!!! *LOL* It should be fun, I know it is!!!
  • Write on sand. It is a classic one, I believe that everyone who goes to the beach will certainly do so... Eh?
  • Sun bathing! Ooooh, my favorite! *two thumbs up*
  • Build a sandcastle.
  • Bury your friends or even yourself into the sand and make the best shape out of it ON YOU/FRIENDS. This should be really fun!!
  • Surfing/wakeboarding/snorkerling or even scuba diving.
  • Twister board is always good too!!!!
There are more more more fun facts ahead for you to make them happen!!!

For me, I am now located at a non-able-to-do-so-place-that-if-you-go-topless-you'd-die-by-..... *should I finish the sentence?* I don't think so... In short, I am now in Kelantan, KOTA BHARU. The most popular/ "well-known" beach is Pantai Cahaya Bulan a.k.a PCB. It has many indecent news that had happened at the very location. Just be goddamn careful once you go there.

I was there on the 5th with my friends.

1. beer?
2. chicken?
3. hotdogs?
4. snacks? √
5. honey?
6. mayonese?
7. chili sause?
8. swim suit?
9. extra clothes?
10. necesarrily tools?

I was considered quiet at first *frankly, had already tried to loosen up looads*. Then there was some tiny incident happened at the very beginning of the par-tay..... We were there was because of BBQ that we were planning earlier. And then, the BBQ stools and material weren't there yet (from another coming friend) and a few poor kittens *us* were hungry so we went to took-away from Sentol Seafood Restaurant for spicy belut and fried squid for four.

Awhile later when the BBQ stool was arrived... We were then realized that, building up fire wasn't easy at all without propane's help. *Grrrrrr* So we've had tried a lot of ways to get the fire build-up. Such as..... Boiled the vodka and lit it on fire and pour it all over the charcoal... Find it helpful?? NOPE.... Not at all..... *Double GRRRRR* We were then somehow, got it fired up eventually..... Thank God for that.....

You have to know that, once I've loosen up myself to 90%, I'd done crazy things like no one's business. *Ahem, things that is considering decent lah of course* I'd join Uwei and Sunny to go for a swim at 1++ in the fucking damn MORNING. *YES, we really did* We had so much fun and when the guys joined in.... CRAP.... Things went even crazier.... OH.... Too bad that they couldn't got the chance to snap a photo of ME when Sunny LITERALLY grabbed/pushed/threw me into the pool. My body was inside the pool and my legs were still on the edge of the swimming pool wall.... AND THAT, they describe me as a SEA LION of the day.... How perfect! ALL thanks to Sunny.... *giggles*

Fun time was always SHORT.... Really short..... What I mean here was that, in the meanwhile when we were having water fight and all sorts in the pool, until the security guard of the chalet came close and SHOOOO-ED us away..... *triple GRRRRRRRRRRR* But swimming at 1++ in the MORNING was bloody exciting and FUN!!!!

After drying up ourselves, we continued second round of the BBQ sessions and more vodka and beers.... Even more crap jokes that led us forgot the time until 5 in the morning. Went back home with minimum noise and got to sleep in with all the TIREDNESS!!!



Bottom line, I called it a wild night out! * ^_^*

for more pictures, go to my flickr. (hint: some of the photos are not up yet... But SOON)

Until then. xxoo

0 wrote a note:

 
template by suckmylolly.com